Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Laser Station’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose head office is Regents Pavilion, 4 Summerhouse Road, Moulton Park, Northampton NN3 6BJ. Our company registration number is 05050529, registered at: Jubilee House, 32 Duncan Close, Moulton Park, Northampton NN3 6WL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. You can contact Laser Station via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laser Station is a Trading Name of HJM Fun Station Ltd. The Laser Station logo is a registered trademark.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We do not store credit/debit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, registered with us or signed up to our newsletter, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or unsubscribing from the newsletter via the provided link.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties providing we are working in conjunction with that third party, you may opt out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Regents Pavilion, 4 Summerhouse Road, Moulton Park, Northampton NN3 6BJ.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.