Find Laser Station, Intu Braehead, Glasgow.
View Larger Map
Soar at intu Braehead is easily accessible by road from the whole of the west and central Scotland. Based at Junction 26 (eastbound) and Junction 25a (westbound) off Glasgow's M8 motorway, it also now connects to the new M74 too.
- The 747 First Group bus from Buchanan Bus Station in Glasgow city centre to Glasgow Airport stops right outside Soar! Click here for the latest timetables.
- Braehead Shopping Centre is right next door to Soar and has its very own dedicated bus station and travel information centre. In fact over 820 buses pass through there every day.There are direct services from many locations including Glasgow city centre, Paisley, Renfrew, Erskine and Glasgow Airport. To plan your journey by bus, visit Transport Direct.
- If you are travelling by public transport within Scotland, you can also use the Traveline Scotland journey planner.
- Soar at intu Braehead is easily accessible from Glasgow City Centre by train. You can catch a train from Glasgow Central Station to Paisley Gilmour Street then it is short bus ride or taxi journey direct to Soar only 4 miles away.
- Glasgow International Airport is only 4 miles along the M8 motorway from Soar and can be reached really easily on the 747 bus (as detailed above). www.glasgowairport.com
- Alternatively, if you are flying into Glasgow Prestwick Airport, trains run to Glasgow Central Station every 30 minutes and from there you can jump on a train to Paisley Gilmour Street station. www.glasgowprestwick.com